Bullins

Tier: 6

I sadly have to write a section on these.  Because every other mobile game drills it into the player’s head that the only good character is a max rarity character, so many new players initially think Gold Bullin is actually a good ship.  (Shameful admission: when I started playing on JP when the game launched, I initially thought that as well.  Oops.  I did realize my mistake pretty quickly, for what it’s worth.)

Bullins are technically ships.  You can set them as secretary, put them in dorm, put them in fleets, give them gear, and even marry them.  However, they have basically nonexistent stats and no actual skills, and are not intended for combat.  They are used to limit break ships, taking the place of a duplicate.  Purple Bullin can be used to limit break any ship of grey, blue, or purple rarity, while Gold Bullin can ONLY be used to limit break gold-rarity ships.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Core Data Guide

Airspace Control Guide

Shouhou